QWERTZ-DarkdemonQWERTZ-Darkdemon

Main Movies Audio Reviews Stats

I Want You Dead [w/ Vocals] I Want You Dead [w/ Vocals]

This is the best song i have heard on newgrounds

I love the transition from Fry screams to death growls. Nice progressive sound with heavy guitaring and sick bass.

Reminds me of We butter the bread with butter except in English.
You gotta tell me what you use to mix this

Jakisdead responds:

I am honoured that you regard this as the best song you've heard here! :D
I'm also glad you like the vocals, I wasn't too confident about them.

Mix-wise, I really don't do that much. I record my guitars and bass through a Line 6 Pod UX2 and do all my mixing in Samplitude 14, but it's not really more than an EQ/Compression job!

Pobeb-Metaljonus Pobeb-Metaljonus

Hey mate, nice song

Reminds me heavily of Dragon force. Cept without the shit singer. :D
It is a nicely put together song.
But i think the trance at the start and the tapping could of been at LEAST halved. It got way too repetitive. A good ol saying i founded for technical metal. "It loses it's quality with quantity".

But good song none the less and the little guitars riffs in between were nice.

I rated 9/10 and 5/5 considering it's an instrumental :)

Metaljonus responds:

Its not like the intro was a 5 minutes long people lol. This track is'nt really "technical metal". I'd say its a mix of thrash and power metal I guess. Anyway Dragonforce sucks but thanks for listening!

Fuck you [WIP] Fuck you [WIP]

I was almost going to flag this as stolen.....

Because I know i've heard the song before
But I realized it was on Epyks.net and Nour wrote it. :D

So hey Nour, nice sounding tracks you've got on this site. Keep up the DnB skills :D

Namegoeshere responds:

Lmfao, thank god you didn't.

Alone.. Alone..

Nice little amp up music.

Great bass gallops on this song. Really creative! I can imagine rise against writing a song similiar to this. It's very nice and the quality is great. I love the lead guitar and the nice chunky background guitar. If this was recorded, then disregard the next question. But what effect did you use/ what program did you use to create the guitar effect. It's really good.

Wahnsinn responds:

haha recorded it. the only thing artificial is the drums :) glad you enjoyed it!